Monday, February 21, 2011

Contact me...

I want to clean up the readers list on this blog before we leave for Russia (hopefully sooner rather than later!!!!).  Within a month or so from being home we will stop blogging on The Overstreet Journey Continued and just continue our family blog here.  I can only have 100 readers added to the blog list so I wanted to delete any accounts that are no longer reading.  If you are seeing this message :o)  and would like to continue to read the blog just leave your first and last name in the comments below or email us at jnhoverstreet@yahoo.com

I will leave this message up for two weeks and then do the clean up (March 7th).

Thanks for checking in on us! 

18 comments:

cindy said...

cindy vancil says keep on list please

Corindy said...

Corindy Wolf says keep me on the list too please!

Carol A said...

Carol Anderson wants to be included on the list.Thanks!

Mélanie said...

Hi, I'm Mélanie Paulin Gagnon and I would LOVE to be keep on the list. Thanks.

Holly Whitaker said...

Holly Whitaker

Heidi said...

Heidi Winterhack would like to stay on the list.

Laura said...

Laura Deary -- please keep me on your list! ;)

Anonymous said...

Corey Bice :)

heather said...

Heather Peraino

Jane Nissen said...

Jane Nissen, please keep me on the list.

Joel and Clarion said...

Clarion Fritsche

Tracey and Chuck said...

Tracey Cooper - would love to continue on this list.

JoshandCarrie said...

Carrie Elliott, if possible....:)

Anonymous said...

Kristen Beech, checking in.

Gloria said...

Gloria Duda - would love to continue to follow along.

Maribeth Carle said...

Maribeth Carle :)

the johnson's said...

oops, I see I missed the Mar 7th deadline, but the johnson's would like to stay on. I just caught up on your other blog, and we will be praying! Amy

Holly said...

Holly Riggins