Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going Private

I wanted to let you know that on September 1st we will be making this blog private. Please leave a comment with your email address or email me at jnhoverstreet@yahoo.com if you wish to keep reading about our journey. Family, friends, co-workers, adoptive parents, potential adoptive parents, etc … we love sharing our story with you so please don’t hesitate to send us a message if you are interested. We just feel that now it is time to control who can see our blog and who cannot.

Friday was the first day back to school for Brady and Madison. Below you will see our traditional back to school photos in front of the fireplace. Blake will not start until after Labor Day so he gets to hang out with Nana and Grandma for a couple more weeks. When he saw Brady and Madison with their backpacks he thought he needed to find his Elmo backpack and join in on the fun. The bottom pictures of Blake are compliments of Brady. Brady insisted on putting an outfit together for Blake to wear on his first day back to school. I thought he meant Blake’s first day back, but I guess he meant on his first day back :o)





14 comments:

Nancy said...

I hope they enjoyed their first day!

I'd love to keep in touch on your blog...

shoesinks@yahoo.com

Rich and Jolynn said...

Please include us on the blog reader's list. richandjolynn@gmail.com

Cool outfit for Blake :)

Tracey and Chuck said...

We would enjoy continuing to following your family blog. Our email is trcoop1993@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please include Gloria and I. We want to keep in touch for a possible visit after our kids are home...our nephew is going to Western this year too so I know we will be heading your way sometime....

kduda001@hotmail.com
stoplittle@aol.com

Amy said...

add me -- danivann@aol.com

I'll try to be a good reader but since the private ones don't update, sometimes I forget!!

Anonymous said...

keep on the list jhirschl@midwest.net

Joel and Clarion said...

We'd love to keep reading your updates!

joelandclarion@gmail.com

Jane Nissen said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog.

janenissen@hotmail.com

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

I would like to continue reading your blog!

michelleboring@yahoo.com

kate s. said...

Of course I want to continue following your blog...I love the Overstreet family!!! :)

Great first day back to school pics! And Blake looks SO cute in his outfit!

Hope all is well with school for you as everything is now in full swing at the district.

Miss you! Hope you had a good birthday a few weeks back!

Jennifer said...

Hope you guys are doing well!!!
I would love to stay updated....
jenelbe@sbcglobal.net

Holly said...

Include us as well. We love reading your adventures wiht your three kiddos!!
Holly

ahriggins@macomb.com

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Please include us on your blog. We just received our referral on the 18 of August and have enjoyed ready about your journey. Thanks Dawn
loganbrown4@yahoo.com

http://maurailise.blogspot.com/

The C. Crew said...

Yes please!

Thanks,
Staci
sscollinson@msn.com