Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ABC - after 3 weeks

Well here is Blake's version of the ABC song after 3 weeks of being home. He loves to have an audience and to hear cheers when he is done. Madison is such a great big sister and will sing with him when Mama can't take one more round of the song for the day! Brady thinks there are far more important things to learn like how to ride a bike, build traps, and how to play jokes on the family. I guess everyone needs a well rounded education!

Justin is very close to finally having the fields planted. We had a huge storm last night so he will have to wait a few more days. What a year this has been so far!

8 comments:

Clarese said...

I had to watch that a bunch of times, it is so, so adorable!! He is just the cutest, happiest little guy!! Thank you for sharing a huge smile.

Mary E. said...

oh he is just too darn adorable!!

True Story said...

You tell Blake that cousin Bodi thought it was PERFECT. Oh my heart is melting!!!

kate s. said...

I watched but couldn't listen...sound isn't working on our computer (it's been like this for a while...want to fly out to PA and see what the prob is?!?! :)

His expressions are cute :)...I could read his lips at times throughout the song.

So glad all continues to be on a smooth track! I smile often thinking of your fam of 5 :)....and wishing we still lived in Macomb to know this lil guy and see Madison/Brady growing up.

miss yas!! I need to try to give you a call again soon...

Amy said...

SOOOOO cute. How funny T is working on hers too. At the end it sounded like "cup of pee" - I laughed out loud literally. He's just tooo stinkin cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute!!!

cheryl (aunt booger) said...

cute i loved it. he did them for us at grandma cindy's house yesterday and then he was telling us his whole name. cute

Bill and Myra said...

How adorable! I remember when I first learned to sing my ABC's. He sang it like I first remembered it!

You son is doing so well. It is so great to see how much love and patience makes in the lives of our children.

Blessings to you!

Myra