Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

We want to wish you all a Happy Mother’s Day. Hopefully you are being honored as a mother or you are taking time to honor special women in your life.
We are so thankful for our moms! We are especially grateful for the great care they took of Brady and Madison while we were in Russia. They are always there for us no matter what. We can only hope that we can return the favor and express our gratitude in a worthy manner if that is at all possible.

And these two pictures explain why I will have a very blessed Mother’s Day! I just love their cheesy smiles (even though the dentist bills are outrageous!)


6 comments:

True Story said...

Soooo sweet!
Happy Mom's Day to my 'mentor' Mom. I wanna be both layed back and loving as you!
We miss our buddies.
Thank you for the pics. Can you email me again because I lost the email. Ugh!
love, Sandy
PS love the mystery 'machina'!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the pics. Blake looks so happy, as do Brady and Madison! Hope you have a fun filled day!
Jen

Clarese said...

Happy mother's day to you. All three of your kids are gorgeous! I hope you had a great day :)

Eric & Becky said...

Heather,
I hope you had the most wonderful Mother's Day ever. Blake looks like he has been in your family his whole life. It is so nice to see all your kids together.

Kim said...

Ohhh HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! I bet it was the best one ever in your house! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

So sweet...You already had 2 precious babies and now have another to add! He looks like a little doll! Looks so tiny even next to Madison- who isn't very big herself!

*Mandi*