Monday, October 6, 2008

Great Weekend

I hope to have some time in the next day or so to continue with our adoption story. I really want to get this blog up to speed so that it isn't so overwhelming of a task updating it. For now, I thought I would share a couple of photos with you. We had an awesome weekend. Friday was Macomb High's Homecoming and Brady's birthday so you'll see Brady and Madison decked out in their orange and black in the pictures below. The birthday parties were a blast on Saturday as well as the wiener roast at night. You will see in the bottom picture that Brady and a couple of his party guests enjoyed a special moment with a huge frog during the party. I was not too impressed.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, how cute! Happy birthday to both kiddies but I get to tell them that in person.


jacer