Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick one

Only have a couple of minutes and thought I would upload a few pictures. I have been trying to catch up from being at a conference the past two days. Brady (Brian Urlacher – Chicago Bears) and Madison (WIU cheerleader) had their Halloween parties today. Justin and I have parent-teacher conferences tonight. Brady tells me that conferences make him nervous because teachers talk about kids and that it isn’t fair the kids don’t know what is being said. Sounds like he might have something to be nervous about :o) I am also working frantically to get our registration documents together. I’ll write about that soon. Getting our letter on Friday from CIS started a little whirlwind of activity.





1 comment:

Mary E. said...

Aww, love that first pic - Brady and Madison are too cute! I have Indiana Jones this year. I'm so happy things are in motion for you! Great news!