Friday, October 24, 2008

Yippeeee

I am sooooo excited! We got our letter from CIS today!!!! What comes next? I don’t know. I have to read, reread, and make calls. I am just beside myself though with this little break through. Nothing could move forward without this little letter so we are off and running again. The paper reads “Notice of favorable determination concerning application for advance processing of orphan petition. It has been determined that you are able to furnish proper care to an orphan or orphans as defined by (insert lots of legal language)” Yahooooo!

I also want to update this blog by saying God is good! Not only did we receive good news this week, a friend of mine shared news that she is ten weeks pregnant with a healthy little boy or at this point a lil’ gummy bear :o); another friend and her husband confirmed their pregnancy this week after infertility issues; another friend has a ring waiting in a save spot to pop the question soon! There is still lots of heartache in some relationships that I continue to pray for, but there is so much good that is taking place as well.

1 comment:

heather said...

Congratulations..we keep you guys in our prayers. We think you guys are doing such a wonderful thing.