Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blake’s Room – Before

Just a quick update. On Friday night, we began to transform the guest bedroom into Blake’s bedroom. I just about forgot to take some before pictures. I am a bit sad to see the bright sunshine yellow (JoJo's Tweety Room) color get covered up. I really did have plans for that room – they just never came to fruition and now I know why. I am quite sure that Jake and Jackie (Justin’s brother and his wife) will be quite happy to have new colors to look at when they come and stay! I love every little step we make toward getting Blake home. I do have to say though – it doesn’t help my anxiousness any by having his room nearly done and not having him here with us.

I found this scripture on another blog. It is a Living Bible translation of Habakkuk 2:3 and I feel like it is written for times like these. "...these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day."

Here are a few before pictures. When we have a couple other things done, I’ll upload the after pictures.

Before


Another Before


Our little helper!


Such a good big sister!


Brady had spent the night with a friend on Friday so he pitched in on Saturday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks nice so far! Like the colors!