Sunday, January 25, 2009

Book Tag

Amy tagged me in a game to see what everyone is reading. I am usually not good about keeping this sort of stuff going, but I didn’t want to be the spoiler of the fun.

The rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five (or more) other people to do the same!

Here's my read: from Adoption Parenting
"Many adopted children carry with them scars of their history that unconditional love alone cannot fix, heal, or remove. I’ve learned as a parent that sometimes love is simply not the answer to helping my child. I could not love the anxiety out of my daughter. I could not love the fear out of her, I could not love the fear out of her, I could not love the trauma out of her. Sometimes loving out children will mean difficult choices and painful decisions.”

Now my turn to tag...
1) Heather
2) Pitman's (maybe this will spur you to get back to the blog - lol)
3) Debbie
4) Joel and Clarion
5) Julie (perhaps a little distraction for you)

1 comment:

Amy said...

hahaha! we're reading the same book! my entry technically came from the next page, because I was struggling to find "sentences". good book - lots of tips, just not a smooth read!!