Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mini update

I guess the weather south of us was quite a mess. The St. Louis CHI office closed early on Tuesday and Wednesday. So our papers did not go to Moscow yesterday. They will go out on Friday instead. We are told that the translation usually takes about 1-2 weeks and is done by a CHI employee. I was happy to hear that it is done by a CHI person instead of a governmental agency. I should be able to inquire in about a week and half about how much they have done (and of course I will). So here is what thoughts are keeping me satisfied today… When Justin and I left Vlad, we had ourselves convinced that we would not even hear a peep from Russia until February at the earliest. That with their holidays and such they wouldn’t really be full steam ahead until the end of January. Well not only have they been back to work for a couple of weeks now, but we have received the two documents we need to sign from them and all of our papers will officially be on their way before January even comes to an end. So for today that is what I am pulling strength from.

One more day down….

(Happy Birthday MeMa!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

All the one more days add up and soon you'll be back with Blake!!